Wool Week at Speldiburn Cafe
There's lots to see at Speldiburn during Wool Week, 24th September to 1st October!
We are open Tuesday to Saturday, 11.00 to 3.00.
Pop in and see:
- Wool-themed art exhibition, featuring Stephen Gordon (Smirk) and Aimee Labourne.
- Meet Amanda from ShetlandPeerieMakkers with the 'sockbox', and learn about knitting in Shetland's Primary Schools.
- Exhibition of local knitted, wool and heritage crafts
- Crafts, knitwear, gifts and cards for sale.
- Come in and help with our 'Bunting for Bressay' project! Suitable for anyone of any age who can follow a simple pattern (including decrease and eyelets). Wool, needles and the pattern available in the cafe.